Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
If I remember correctly I paid £90 return (for 3 people) Dalaman to Turunc last year. Booked with Icmeleronline. Check though if it is actually a private transfer as when we were going back to Dalaman we had to go round several other apartments in Icmeler picking up about 3 other parties which I don't usually expect on a private transfer. If you have booked accomodation you can often arrange a transfer at the same time. I think Turkuaz-guide.net also do transfers but it may only be if you have booked accomodation through them. I prefer to prebook as it means there is someone waiting at the entrance (your name is usually on a board) and they will help with luggage. When we go to Akyaka we arange our transfer through Mepartours.com who we book the accomodation through
Fiona,

I gave Ali a right rollicking for that when I found out about it and hopefully it wont happen again.

John
Hi oap, I pay 80 pounds for a private transfer just email Ali@alpinaestates he's based in turunc and very reliable... Tracy
Hi Tracy, is this £80 return?
hi oap it should be return :o
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.