EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hotchocolate
İn the interest of being honest the first thing İ will declare is that İ am an estate agent :twisted: But as for marmaris İ was there last week and spent 3 days looking at potential properties to market. İ would say that it isnt the cheapest place to buy in Turkey because of its popularıty with the brits etc and İ found two bed places harder to come by than in other resorts, but to give you an İdea A four bed Dublex apart is now around the 80,000 GBP mark (they are up 20% on last years prices). Vıllas can be had in Beldebi for just over 100,000 and there are other possibilties there for the adventurous and DİY buffs. Will the prices go up if the winter flights proove successful and keep going and if the govt get the new land law in place quickly then yes. Advice to all readers of this post BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT CONTRACTS UNTİL THE NEW LAW İS İN sorry about the caps but it is important. İf you are looking seriously research, research,research and best of luck with it.
bryn, who gave you permission to come to marmaris!!!1 :lol: ... next time tell me and we can share an efes or 2..
Hot chocolate.... the marmaris market is just picking up after a flat summer. there are some good deals to be had but generally 2 bed flat is 45,000 plus... with pool is 55 k... there are some holiday aparts for 30k with pool fully furnished...these are 45 sqm, 1 bed apartments. Not sure of price rises in future for marmaris, icmeler and turunc as there are a lot unsold. will be interesting when the season finishes and the new law comes in. Also as bryn says the eu decision and winter flights will pep up the market. i was in the real estate game but now just find property for people on the bozburun peninsula.... i'm going to sell bryn's land without him knowing...hahaha
Chelsea Boy I was down for 3 days picking up portfolio and saw gogs there, he will bear witness İ was working my butt off or İ would of tried to get out for a beer. The way İ feel today sell the bloody land just had an office break in and not a happy chappy, now sat in internet cafe as no computer so if any one tries to send emails to me hang on a day or two.

Anyway for what ıts worth things are starting to pick up a bit now so you should see prices on the rise again. My opinion its best if we get steady rises and the market doesent go mad and overcook.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.