General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I have been taking bookings for certain accommodations (the really popular ones) in Turkey for 2007 for a while now.

John
Thats suprised me John! :shock: Are they "private" bookings, for Villas etc? :roll: The earliest ive seen for the following year was April, the year before. Im on about brochures there, though.
Not private villa's.

All the accommodation listed on my websites can be booked for 2007.

John
I want to book either The Pegasus Tropical in Turkey or The Kos Aqua beach club.

Both of these are First Choice properties, and I'd like to book with Eclipse Direct.
Ah well now that is another matter :lol:

Nothing against you Alex but it annoys me when these type of places are sold as "Turkey"as they may as well be in the middle of the dessert in Arizona as there is no Turkish about these places at all to me but I do know people like to go all inclusive though.

John
it will be at least april 06 even early may before main operators release there prices, as a rule its usually when a new season is due to start eg
summer season brochures run from may to oct and winter from nov to apr
so as we are nearly into nov thomson,airtours first choice etc will release
winter 06/07 soon-------------does that make sense!!! it sounds confusing but i know wha :roll: t i mean
I get you emso - Thanks :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.