Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
2006 Prices
10 Posts
Icmeler beer 3-5 average but will be found cheaper if you like to sit on a bench outside a market which I have seen plenty of.

Food not much difference if any from last year.

Trips look sameish prices but petrol £1.12 per litre here so diesel for jeeps and boats etc more expensive.

Erdim no change and still great value and waiting for Gene and Ann to arrive to relax in :wink:

John
John,what about us ?

Norman and Diane :glynis :glynis :glynis
John
So does that mean that the tax on alcohol has not been reduced as I seem to remember that at the end of last season you thought it might be (something about the goverment deciding it was having an adverse effect on tourism?) The one thing I hate is how much wine is in the restaurants especially considering they make most of it in Turkey.
The Erdam on the seafront has got to be the best value in Icmeler,and coupled with that view what more do we want.
If the prices havent gone up this year thats all my lunches sorted.

ps,even if the prices had risen its still my favourite lunch spot.

Gene
Sorry Di I never forgot you but I knew Gene would be here before you and then he would report for you.

Lots of new places btw but too many to visit and took me all day to walk a few blocks

John
A rough location of the Erdam please then we can have a look for the place when we are next there taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wink:

Regards,

TIMUK.
Straight past the cash machines to the beach and left at Coco Beach then you have Cafe Anne and the Erdem cafe.

John
John thank's mate we know where you mean now :wink:

By the Way....Happy Birthday hope you have a good day Tim, Sue and Emma :wink: :glynis

Tim.
Gotta agree with everyone else - the Erdem Cafe is a great place for a snack and cheaper drinks, it's also a nice place to chill if you don't fancy the louder bars after 10pm!

Well...... that's where I'll be having my lunch nex Tuesday :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mazz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.