Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Icmeler next door if you looked around you could find quite a few bars doing them for 3-5lira - 5 lira

John
In May and August in Marmaris this year the 'normal' price was 5 lira for a vodka diet coke - With some places doing BOGOF

And you should also notice a difference with the exchange rate - Last year we were only getting 2.3 to the £ - Now its about 2.7/2.8 lira to the £ so getting more for your money

LA
Hi,

We have been two times this year already and are going on the 5th October, the prices for drinks tends to hover around 5ytl-6ytl, by the way I have friends who have a bar in Armutalan and they tell me that most of the bars offering BOGOF water down the vodka/beer on your second (free) drink.

Roll on next thursday :D (which airport are you flying from?, we depart T/Side)
always order beer in bottles, you get more and not watered down
Phil it's unfair to say they are "watered down". They just share 1 shot between two glasses :lol: Susan Valentines in the Armutalan area, next door to Sundream, were selling drinks at 250 that was for spirits. Think beer was same. Lovely food and service
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.