Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Hi There,

Princess have a good room service but it is not a full menu, you can have a good meal, if you have the posh suites you can get what you want. However if you ask for something extra because its your birthday they will normaly try and help out.

What we did quite of was go to the buffet and stock up so we could sit out at our cabin and watch the world go buy.

yours Shogun
If you mean real in room rather than a room service menu then you are probably limited to the top cabins, Check the brochures of RCI,NCL,Celebrity they all do med try costa,MSC but again it will be top cabins.

Having not tried cruising at the high end(cabins) but I would have though any butler grade would probably work.

NCL jewel does "Full" in room in the garden villa grade but not sure the lowest grade they do it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.