Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi Peter my husband works as a diver in Goa he works at Goa Dive Centre in Tito's road Baga although Barracuda have been trying to poach him for ages!!! he says Barracuda are good but their company is based in Sth Goa which is ok if you are holidaying in the south.all the divers go to Grande Island whether from nth or sth
Chilly :D
chilly do they have a website as thats much better for me as i always stay in candolim.
Hi Peter
The website is http://www.goadivecenter.com but I think it is under construction at the moment, Dagmar owns the dive centre and there is a contact number for her, unless Mike can answer any of your quetions? it will be more handy i agree as we also live in Candolim
Chilly
yeah the site is still underconstruction, will drop them an email as i want to do a few pleasure dives and maybe the advanced open water.

BTW whats the cost of gear like in GOA, ie BCD & regs etc as i might kit myself up out there rather than the uk if its cheaper.

Cheers for your help.
Goa is expensive for dive gear as its all imported, Thailand would be the best bet for cheap BCD regs etc compared to UK
chilly
ok thx for that will drop them an email to see about booking some dives.
I'm just sorry we arent going back for a bit this season or my husband would probably have taken you on your dives!! and I can guarantee you would have had good ones,,, still i'm sure you still will, Im just biased!!! :D
chilly
hehe, spoken with Dagma and all questions answered so thanks for that.
Last year i had stay in North Goa after long weak spend at Colva Beach in South Goa. I was searching for adventure at Grand Island (Info), heard a lot about snorkeling and scuba diving activities. My hotel staff gave me reference of a nearby Scuba Diving Agency in Calangute, Name: Scuba Diving Goa, I Booked a leasure dive and another day went to Grand Island for Diving via boat ride. Saw amazing swimming dolphin in arabian sea, was great moment for me. The site is suitable for beginner and medium level diver. Clearity is very good. Took me up to 15 meter. Very impressive . Must visit once.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.