Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
At the Sunrise you get given a card when you book in and when you go to the pool you go and see the pool attendant. They have a 'map' of all the sunbeds and will show which are available. You can then choose from what they have, but if you aren't happy first off, then you can ask what's coming up and they can put your room number against specific ones so when people leave you can move.

Incidentally, we've been there twice and each time have thought we won't stay here (in our allocated location) and we have preferred them both times to other ones, so have stayed put!)

Hope that helps.

Kezza
At the Capo Bay when you arrive you are given a card saying how many are in your party,when you arrive and when you depart and also a yellow card for your beach towels which you can change daily.
On your first day what we do is have a look around the sunbathing area and find an area we would like to be in,just check the umberella/parasol to see if anyone else already has it,they stick a card on the pole with room number,number in the party and when you leave,then go to the pool attentant tell him where you want to be and he will come over and attach a sticker.Iif there isn't any beds where you want to be tell the attendant and he will keep his eye on the area you really want to be and just keep checking with him.
There are lots of beds so don't think you will ever have a problem getting beds.
When i have stayed in the sunrise beach, i collared for the not so good position ones but the next day i kept looking to see the best location for the sun. I then got chatting to the pool attendant who knows when people are going home and told him to give me a nod when the better ones were coming up, i slipped him a fiver and he obliged. At the Capo bay there are many on the grass which are away from the pool not very good if you have got to keep an eye on children.
We were allocated 2 beds together on the grass. We found them great as we did not want to go in the pool anyway. We were right next to the path and just across the steps for the beach, and we swam in the sea every day rather than the pool. The sunbeds are very safe, you can leave all your valuables there and nobody will touch them.

As others have stated, if you want to move, ask the attendant and when beds become free he will move you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.