General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
my sister went when she was 30 weeks. She had just a relaxing holiday, not doing to much and really enjoyed it. I would think that as long as all is well and you have notified your insurance company I would go and enjoy the rest. Can't you bring it forward a couple of weeks if you are concerned? Di.
im looking to travel when im 28 weeks and was looking for advice on flight insurance if anyone has any?
hiya i went wen i was 23 weeks not as far as you will be tho but i enjoyed myself anyways i even went on a boat trip and jumped in the sea of the boat i was quite large at 23 weeks as it was my 6th baby i didnt let it worry me at all and i just wore a sarong over my bump and a nice old turkish man told me i was to have a girl and low and behold i had a girl but like others say if all is well go for it as long as you have the appropriate insurance if anything did happen to go wrong my mum tells me the medical hospitals over there are brill but im sure you wont need that have fun jojoxx
We already have a "Flying when pregnant" thread which may provide you with some useful advice. We also have a separate "Travel Insurance" topic, page 1 of which contains links to various recommended insurers.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.