Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
it's been raining so much that i haven't had a chance to go down the prom this year... hopefully this weekend will be brighter and I'll post here when I know!
thanks chelsea boy.... it'll be great to find out how things are. Just paid for my holiday today....12 weeks to go...and counting¬!!!!!!
hi peacelili 2005
have a great time i marmaris i will be in marmaris on the 5th june for the 10th time for two weeks
what date are you going to marmaris let me know how thing are in marmaris cant wait, to walk on the prom,
tony
slight update... they have completely flattened Faros bar and are building something in its place, hotel emre beach is having a major facelift.
hi anthony, i go on 22 may until 6th june. It'll be my birthday on the 23rd so I'll can't wait to celebrate by lying on the beach, with an efes!!!!
Chelsea boy, do you know what's happened to Natalie's Steak House? I heard they sold the land just before Christmas, but that's as much as I know. I'm presuming that's been flattened too :(
hi peacelili
i go to marmaris on the 5th june for 2 weeks ,
you must try the mad hatters bar its great i have been going in every time i go back to marmaris you will be made welcome by gavit and kim they own the hatters karaoke entertainment drinks are bogof its a good nite you will enjoy it if you need any info just pm me
tony :cheers :cheers :cheers
chelsea boy
as natalies been sold is there any inprovement a long the beach front tony
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.