General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
protecting face
10 Posts
Hi,I like piz buin ,they do a special one for your face called radiant face,bought mine last year off e-bay,T.
I just use normal sun screen but always wear a hat and sunglasses.
I use L'Oreal Solar Expertise Active Anti-Wrinkle and Age Spot Cream for Face and Neck. You can get if in factors from 15 - 50.
Ultrasun Face 30 any day.....I love the stuff and use it all year as a moisturiser.

Lisa x
I use Cliniques sun face protector as it is non greasy. I also wear a hat ...that really is the key to anti ageing.
I use Boots No.7 facial sun cream, that is non-greasy too.
I'm a fan of the No7 range too - it goes right up to SPF50 with all points in between but as squirrelchops says, a hat is also essential. In the end there is no getting away from the fact that a tanned skin is a damaged skin. I have always tanned easily, never had sunburn on my face but after decades of sun exposure I now spend a furtune on potions that promise to minimise age spots and sun damage. Despite taking extra special care on the advice of a dermatologist for some 15 years now, the pesky things are still appearing - if only I'd known in my teens and twenties what I know now!

SM
I bought a cush n shade to protect my face whilst readung or just laying on the bed,If you google it you will see how it works,I would put a link in but I don't know how.I got mine from asda direct last year.
I'll second Oscarben's suggestion of a cush n shade. I bought one for my holiday and found it great for covering my face whilst still allowing the rest of me to get some sun.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.