Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
if you are walking from the radonda roundabout towards the fish market mrs bubbles is about halfway between the two. its about opposite johnnys chemist and its one street back on the right hand side. during the day it has a shutter . at night they role the shutter up and the bar is at the back.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=214649519806323091141.0004b047cf77a4a2b5988&msa=0&ll=15.546325,73.762615&spn=0.004713,0.006856
i think the public bar you speak of is called brillos,it has had a refurb in recent years,we first went there about 13 years ago it was much smaller then but very busy,the floor was sand and when my wife asked for the loo the barman pointed to a door at the back she went through it to find she was outside side on the sand among the palm trees.
The Public Bar had a refurbishment at the start of last season and you now have to wipe your feet before going in rather than on the way out also now has a flushing loo instead of having to go next door

Bubbles is another cheap drinking bar but in the back lanes so no people watching other than the punters but the Red Lion which is another great people watching bar seemed expensive this season in comparison to the other two, could be they put up the prices before the others as the retail price of a Kings is now 24.50 plus deposit

We also use Corinne's Corner near the market, does a great burger and real chips when curried out
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.