Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
In my opinion es Cana would be a better choice if your kids are young. Puerto San Miguel is a lovely spot but quiet and isolated. Es Cana would give you more things to do plus Santa Eulailia and other resorts are just a short hop by bus, taxi or water taxi.
Thank you that is what I thought probably will opt for Es Cana.
You will find some members reviews on Es Cana HERE, hoopie.

Definately a lovely family resort when I visited, my now grown up children loved it.

Kath HT Admin
I definitely wouldn't go self-catering in San Miguel - there are very few bars/restaurants there and not much to do other than chill out on the lovely beach. The San Miguel Hotel/Beach Club complex is a fantastic all-inclusive option for those who don't mind staying around the hotel most of the time, but if you're after self-catering then I'd go for Es Cana or any of the bigger resorts, with much more choice of places to go and things to do.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.