Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi I had to provide mine am flying into Goa did via the manage my booking bit on their website but if your having problems I would just give them a call with it.
Hi

I was under the impression that the API information was for specific countries and not actual states so if it was required for Mumbai then it would be for Goa. However, I am flying Qatar in Jan 2012, but through Mumbai,and I have just checked my booking and I can go through the API stage to enter details so its not the website that isn't letting you :que

That aside, what was your experience of Qatar and how was the journey to Mumbai with them?
We arrive in Mumbai at at 03:15 from Doha and then a Go Air down to Goa at 6am - I expect to be shattered but hopefully the Qatar experience will be more pleasant as have only ever flown TC or Thomson diret to Goa before!
The Qatar experiance is better than going with any of the charter flights. I am tgrying to remember what it was like so it was obviously not a bad experiance.
Thanks for your replies I have had to phone Qatar and they did it over the phone. So all I want now is for January to come :sun2
Hi Carol
We did ours over the phone last week ,we also pre booked our seats for both outbound and inbound flights.They also asked for any special meal preferances i asked for a T-Bone steak :rofl .Anyway glad you got it sorted. We are also going in January

:sun2 NEIL/KAREN :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.