Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Query
13 Posts
Hi and welcome to Holidaytruths.

If you navigate to:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=63

you may place one free advert for your holiday accommodation. Please ensure that you read the terms- and conditions of posting in this section first as posts not complying to them will be removed.

MarkJ HT Mod
you need the apartment/villas/ private rentals forum please ensure you read the first two topics before you post

wizard
Too slow Brian :rofl
Mark :D
Very many thanks for the information/instructions. Some more advice is required before I post........

I have several number of unutilised days being a member of one of the largest Resorts company with several resorts acorss India. Since my classification is Premium (Red Week), depending on the availability, it can be used in any of the Resorts owned by the Company including Goa.
So naturally, the advertisement if given in your columns would cover
the entire locations. Please confirm wheter I should release one advertisement covering all the locations or to be shown separately.

The reason for this is that if I do not utilise the carried forward holidays on or before 30th June 2007, a part of the same would get lapsed which
I do not want to and would definitely help those who are planning their
visits.
Hi lakshmivi2002 ... any advertisement placed in the Private Rentals & Sales forum should be in respect of your own personally and privately owned property only.

David :wave
Dear David (Moderator)

Ack your message.....yes, the Time Share (not property such as Land, Buildings etc...it is purely a Time Share Membership in one of the Resorts owned by Steling Holidays Resorts India Ltd.)...Am I eligible to place
advertisement because I do not want to get "banned" and hence this
"precaution"..... I did like and enjoying myself with your Board and I wish to not to get out of the membership..... for the simple reason that I had wrongly placed my advertisement. Please confirm everything is OK so that I can place my advertisement so that both the vacation seeker and myself are mutually benefitted...of course, through these COLUMNS.
Hi lakshmivi2002 .... yes, it was best to check and I am sorry that in doing so, you were referred to the Private Rentals & Sales forum. That forum is intended for members to advertise only their own personally and privately owned property, rather than any individual weeks which they might have available as part of a timeshare membership at a company owned complex. I'm afraid this would mean that you are ineligible to advertise in the Private Rentals & Sales forum.

Very many thanks David for the information.....Without rechecking with you, had the ad been released, I would have definitely got "banned"...Am I right?

Anyway, let us come to the topic......I may not be able to utilise the entire
lot of accumulated holidays due to financial shortage and I thought if some holiday seeker....genuine individual or family I mean, we both could
get the benefits........for example, instead of spending somewhere around US.D.150-200 per day for a bedroom/kitchen in any of the resorts,(I hold 1B/R in one of the largest resorts with Premium Classification with no
maintenence fee charged by the Management...of course utilities such as
electricity etc. will have to be paid by the occupant.... the costs to buyer can be drastically brought down and he is benefitted instead of me losing
a part of the holidays, I am also benefited.

Is there any help you would be able to offer to such genuine sellers like
me.....Is there any columns in your Board where I can advertise or would
it not be worth for you to get a separate column opened.

Your humble comments please.
No lakshmivi2002, if you had posted the advert without checking, you wouldn't have been banned. The advert would simply be removed and you would have been contacted to explain the reason for removal.

Unfortunately, we do not provide an advertising facility for the exchange or sale of timeshare availability. Timeshare can be a very complex issue and even the very discussion of it on these forums frequently attracts comment which could be construed as potentially libelous. To protect the legal interests of Holidaytruths, the whole subject requires more Mod and Admin time, attention and intervention than we currently have available.

For that reason, I do not envisage any expansion to the Holidaytruths site which might include such a facility for timeshare membership owners.

Once again thanks for the information, David....I very sincerely agree with
the reasons you did spell-out......
However, if someone shows interest in having holiday in India and seeking
any assistance including "where to stay" etc., am I eligible to respond to him through these columns with actual facts....
Thanks.
If it is a specific enquiry from someone asking about availability of timeshare weeks in India, then you may of course reply to that enquiry.

But for other more general enquiries, it may not be appropriate.

A BIG THANK YOU ....More than "satisfied" with the clarifications...with utmost sincerety which can be rarely found in many Boards/Forums....
This makes the "difference".

Keep it up......and my sincere and best wishes for the Forum to grow and reach heights.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.