General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I know what you're trying to say. Sorry I'm not a travel agent.
If it's an added extra to a self catering holiday they'd probably still charge you the under occuopancy even though all B+B outlets wouldn't!
Have you thought of a diy holiday - that avoids all these underoccupancy supplements as the prices are per room or apartment.
I've found it better when I've booked with portland direct to pay for 3 adults and 1 child, rather than 2 & 2. In alot of cases it has turned out cheaper (no supps) and they are happy to do this. So it might be worth pricing up both.
Yes they will still charge you. I am not a Travel Agent but when we where going to Sa Coma S/C 2 adults 1 child we asked that as there was a Half Board option and they were still going to charge the supplements even if we took that option. I have found it costs about the same to go to Hotels H/B or F/B especially with free or reduced child places. Hope this helps. Karen
Thanks for the replies, i thought as much, just wishful thinking on my part, :lol:
Laurence
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.