Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hello Spadge,

We didn't have to pay for AC at the Manuela, and yes, the beds are very comfortable, especially if you ask the maid for a top sheet instead of the 'white spread' which is on the beds. The pool is quite small, with a small area for kids, Have a look at the photos which I uploaded into Bitez photos.
The bar can get noisy at night, but if you keep the window closed you can hardly hear a thing. The AC is very good. The only noise which we had was the next door people banging the door shut instead of closing it.
The staff there will make your visit memorable, and if you have any problems they will be sorted out immediately. You also have a fridge in the room.
I'm afraid you will have to do without a balcony to sit on, unless you are put into the Moby Dick, which is their hotel which is almost joined on to the Manuela. The rooms there are very similar. But the balconies are not that big - just fit two chairs on them.

I'm sure you will love it at the Manuela, the beach is right on your doorstep, and the staff are wonderful.

Anything else, just ask. Briar, Mel and others have all stayed there, and loved it, as I'm sure you will.

Marn.

PS They love kids.
Hi spadge, air conditioning is included in the price. The rooms are quite simple but really clean and I found the bed comfy.The pool is'nt that big but ample and yes there is a section of the pool for young children.There is a larger pool next door at the Ambrosia though that you could use if you buy a drink at their bar i'm sure they would be quite happy to let you use it.The hotel bar is quite lively but in no way rowdy and the music is turned down at 12 pm and we never had a problem sleeping.I hope i've answered all your questions but free to ask any more.
mel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.