Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Quietest resort?
11 Posts
I would think that Calla LLonga, and Portinax are the two quietest resorts that I have been to.It all depends what you want,but personally I found then both too quiet.I think San Miiguel is also quiet,many on this board seem to to go there
Portinax is very quiet, we were there a couple of years ago and its lovely but, not enough for there for us. There is a couple of nice bays and you can get buses from the top where the shops are these take you to other resorts.
Thanks guys! Have been to Cala Llonga before and enjoyed it but want somewhere a wee bit busier, (I know very fussy!) Thinking Es Cana.
Portinax is very quiet, have you thought of Santa Eulalia, not far from Es Cana
How about Cala San Vincent, nice beach, great backdrop of mountains and not to far from the likes of es cana or santa eularia.

The only resorts you will find 'clubbers' will be either san antonio, playa den bossa/figuretas or possibly ibiza town,. so apart from them, take your pick, there are loads of great places.
i would go for Es Cana.you could always walk it get bus or taxi into Santa Eulalia.Fiesta Hotel Cala Nova would be my best bet to stay.out the way of the main area.
Hi

we have booked to go to the Sirenis Hotel Atlantic in Es Cana, may 7th. I have read reviews and they seem to be positive............ ...most of the time anyway!

there are 10 of us going, ages ranging from 3yrs to a very new 60yrs(first time ever abroad!!!), for my mum's 60th, my son's 21st, my 40th, my cousin's 50th and my grandaughter's 4th birthdays :grin should be a good time whatever! ;) my mum has never left england before, she thinks broccoli in spain is pink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :omg - she's been tormented by everyone we know tellin her porkies :rofl

I have been to the Orquidea in santa eulalia a few times ( and absolutely loved it) and visited es cana for hippy market etc.. but my first time staying here, is it a good place for families with an age range as big as ours????

not looking forward to the drainage smells i've read about!!!:yuck !!! hope the atlantic have sorted this out before we go, or i'll never get me mum on another holiday to Ibiza or skegness :lol: If any one knows what the the weather should be like at this time of yr could you let me know please? also this hotel? there are good and bad reviews on all other sites.

only six weeks to go,can't wait to get back to beautiful IBIZA.
your mum will love it.weather is very pleasent at that time of year.can be very hot in day.so cream up.you may need a jumper or thin jacket for nighttime.should not be too busy the time you go.so get on a bus and travel around. or ferry boat.you will all find it ok for you.something for all of you to do.enjoy.and don;t get so worked up over it.cannot tell you about your hotel.so someones esle will help you on that.
Thanks djwoody, i hope my mum does enjoy it-i've been tryin to get her on a plane for yrs! she's sooooooooooooooo scared of flying.
We had to wear jackets when we went to sta eulalia in sep/oct so will be packin a few cardies :D

can't wait to see her face when we get off the plane! :fly :hyper :hols

cheers

m
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.