Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We holidayed in Oludeniz last September and found there were lots of nice bars jotted around the resort. One of our favourites was Buzz Bar on the front which was voted one of the top 10 beach bars in the world. Really good for all ages. Lovely roof top terrace bar with great views out to sea. Check out the website here http://www.buzzbeachbar.com/

We also loved Help Bar (also on the front a couple of doors down from Buzz) as it had a really good holiday feel with occasional live music, an Irish bar that wasn't really Irish but well worth a visit (may have been called Mojitos), and Tequilla towards the top end of the main strip. This was the only bar in the resort that tended to play something a bit different from all the others. A bit more guitar stuff than in other places. Depends what you're really looking for I suppose! Can't really say theres anywhere that bad you should avoid at all costs. Enjoy :cheers
you also have all the bars in the hotels which come alive at night ,and not forgetting the buzz beach bar on the beach with the water pipes is nice, and on thursday nites there is beach parties round at the lagoon well at least genc beach/nicholas alex arranges them they are great fun :sun2
Thanks both for your replies. I think we'll definitely be paying a visit to Buzz beach bar it looks really nice.
Please keep the recommendations coming.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.