Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Information on Romance Packages HERE including an email address.

However you may have left it too late as it says you need to book it prior to 2 weeks to sailing.

luci :wave
Definately book the romance package if you can $79(uk should do it for £40) one of the best deal on the NCL ships.
We have booked the Anniversary package that gets Champagne etc. But it would be nice to renew the Vows ,I have sent an email to NCL asking about this.
Let us know if you are successful as you are just inside the 2 weeks. Hopefully they will still be able to accommodate you.

luci :wave
Just to let you know we left it too late but we will still enjoy the day .
What grade cabin are you in?

Have you joined the cruisecritic rollcall and are going to the meet&greet.

If you can talk to the conciergethe ymay be able to help.(being in a suite will help)

Does the rollcall have someone with contacts on the ship or anyone in a high suite that can ask on your behalf .

if not try o nthe first day.
Altougth we did not renew our vows the anniversary package was great. It made us feel really special the meal in the La Bistro was excellent the waiters even sang to us .This was our first cruise and because of the freestyle dinning we met some very interesting people. We will definitely do this again. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.