Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Resort Help
7 Posts
Hi bellini, Santa Eulalia is a nice resort ,Lots of bars and restaurants but no nightclubs and 2 great beaches , We ar going back the 1st week Sep, As for Majorca ( your 2nd option)Palma Nova is the place to go
Would Playa Den Bossa or San Antonio Bay be a good option?

both resort are nice.the only place you will see groups are in the west area of san an.

pdb would be more up your street.close to ibiza town and easy to get from airport.any more help pm ok.
hi bellinni
playa den bossa is the best we have been going there since 2004 wont stay anywhere else have had trips to other places but a lot goin on in playa at night and no trouble like in san antoni
We didn't like PDB. San antonio Bay every time. Love it and have been going there fo years. Never Ever seen any trouble. Bars are friendly and some have entertainment too. here is a lovely street with good bars and restaurants long near Playa Bella end. One big plus is, ITS SO MUCH CHEAPER FOR DRINKS than San An west end. The beaches are beautiful too. I cant praise it enough.
We stayed in PDB last August. Enjoyed the holiday but to be honest I didnt particularly like PDB and wouldnt rush back. If I do return to Ibiza - San Antonio Bay would be my choice!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.