Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Where abouts are you going in costa a? There are lots of nice places around Playa Fanabe :)
There are two areas in Costa Adeje for good restaurants.
1) In the pedestrian area streets that run up from Playa Fanabe. One in particular that we have found to be good is the "Cordon Rojo". Just down from that (across the little lane that runs between them) is a very good Italian (same owner as Cordon Rojo), and just up from those is a very good Chinese. In that same street there are other restaurants which are always busy. Food prices in all of these are very reasonable and service excellent.
2) In the area immediately behind the Playa Del Duque. Lots of fairly expensive up-market restaurants. If you're looking for something special, complete with great beach and sea views, and don't mind the price, then this is the place
Hi we are staying at the sunset harbour club,if any one knows is
thankyou
You're at the Torviscas end of Playa Fanabe, where there is very little by way of good restaurants, so a very short walk along the prom to my first set of restaurants. Keep walking along the prom and you will eventually get to the second set at Playa Del Duque.
Agree with the last comment, it isn't far to walk........
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.