Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
Great review Tinka, I have been twice to Poland and loved it, only place I did not really enjoy was Warsaw but I agree with you about the Park and also about the shopping centre. Will probably go back someday but like trying different places so who knows.

Linda
thanks for the report, must visit there soon :D
Thanks for that excellent report. We are off to Krakow at the end of this month. My wife's late father was Polish (although he had lived in the UK since 1945) and we last visited Krakow in 1973 . I imagine things have changed a lot ! Back then there wasn't much in the shops and you could see Russian soldiers walking in the streets.

We have been back to Poland since then. This was in 1997 and to the south-western area of Silesia ( due south of Wroclow and close to the Czech border, that is the bottom left-hand corner of Poland ). It will be interesting to see how things have moved on in the mean time.

We have booked an apartment in the old town of Krakow, near the market square and are flying Easyjet. Lets hope our flights are as good as yours.
Hi Trisantona, I'm sure you will love Krakow and you will be right in the middle of things in your apartments near the market square. I have flown with Easyjet many times and I am always impressed how swiftly they turn things around and that the planes are often right on time or a bit early!
Be sure to try the Frozen Honey Nut latte in the Tribeca Cafe still raving about it now! :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.