Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Re: Review site
81 Posts
I did a review for this tear and as yet it is not showing
Mareblue village, hersonossiss , crete
I also did a review for this year and can't see it, perhaps I am looking in the wrong place.

El Coto de Golf, La Manga Club, Costa Calida, Spain.

Welcome back Lisa, hope you had a good holiday. :cheers

Doe :sun2
I can't see my latest one either - Harry's Hotel -Abertstwyth -Cardiganshire, submitted around 24th July this year
Strange, please can you PM me the email address you woould have used when you submitted the reviews. I'll go fish in the database for them.
Cancel that I have found them all. Simple error, all fixed, those reviews will appear first thing in the morning. :) Sorry!
Are we talking about reviews made after the change over or earlier on this year as I made one for the Strand Tower Hotel Capetown back in March that is not yet showing.
Chris wrote:
Cancel that I have found them all. Simple error, all fixed, those reviews will appear first thing in the morning. :) Sorry!

Thanks Chris. Apologies for not sending you my email addy only just logged on.

I was worried it might not be acceptable as it was an individual apartment on a complex, but I have no connections with it, and just booked it via the tour operator James Villas.

Doe t
Thank you - only just seen the request for the e mail address, sorry.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/mexico/yucatan-peninsula/playacar/sandos-playacar-beach-resort-and-spa-hotel/
My report does not appear on this page- although it shows as one of the latest reviews on the main page( and has done for several days).
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/
Where it does show- it doesn't give the date of the holiday or name etc that had to be filled up.
My review for the Fortina Hotel Hotel Malta submitted 4th May, is not in the list, along with the one I reported last week for Aberystwyth. Both are this years reviews.
I had posted a review for Spain, Costa Del Sol, Hotel Riveria and it was put on here, in fact you had the wrong picture which I reported and you kindly changed it - but I can't see it today.

As a by the way to that - it would be helpful if the full date of review was shown, i.e. year and month as some don't have them.

Thanks
My review of the Roseland hotel in Kalamaki was submitted in July and unless I imagined it, did come up on the review site but for some time now has disappeared. If I remember correctly the review before mine was not from this year, so as others have said I think it is important to put the year it is posted.

Thanks...Caz
Phil/Chris/Lisa/Glynis

I know you have a lot to do and have done so much, so I can understand that you may have missed this thread - asking about reviews etc. Would be grateful for your response.

Thanks
Hi Miss Pink - I don't have anything to do with reviews at present so sorry I can't help.
Judith wrote:
Are we talking about reviews made after the change over or earlier on this year as I made one for the Strand Tower Hotel Capetown back in March that is not yet showing.

Thanks for your reply to my email, this review is now live.
Thanks
Lisa
Fiona wrote:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/mexico/yucatan-peninsula/playacar/sandos-playacar-beach-resort-and-spa-hotel/
My report does not appear on this page- although it shows as one of the latest reviews on the main page( and has done for several days).
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/
Where it does show- it doesn't give the date of the holiday or name etc that had to be filled up.

Hi Fiona,

On your first point above, as your review is currently the latest one for this hotel, it shows on the resort page, which shows all the htels in this resort, and therefore showing the latest review for this hotel. If you click on 'read more' you will see all of your review. When a new ones comes in for this hotel, your one will then drop down onto the hotels page.

Phil and Chris are working hard to make the whole review process work more effeciantly, but as with everything, this takes time. So this method is being tested at the moment, and this is they way it will show for the moment.

The 4 latesnt reviewss show on the home page.

On your second point, at the moment, the latest review isnt showing the name or the date, Phil is aware of this, and its being fixed in the next week or so, its on his list to do!

Lisa
Helen T wrote:
My review for the Fortina Hotel Hotel Malta submitted 4th May, is not in the list, along with the one I reported last week for Aberystwyth. Both are this years reviews.

Hi Helen,

I have emailed you regarding one of your pending reviews, If you could reply regarding this, then I can get the review live.

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.