Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Charlie This is indeed sad news, we to have stayed at the hotel and agree that basically the balconies and pretty much the same as any hotel.

I am still in touch via facebook with one of the barmen at the caribe and he says "to much of the old Mexican marching juice".

The north Americans really do hit it hard during the day , far more than i have witnessed with Brits in the med on AI.

There seems to have be a spate of deaths and serious injuries involving UK holidaymakers abroad this year.

Hope your in laws have managed to enjoy the rest of there stay at this excellent hotel and hope you too have a great time .
There have been many deaths from falling off balcony's lately. There was one in Magaluf 2 weeks ago. Many think that Balcony "hopping" is a cool thing to do, unfortunately many of them are full of alcohol so have no co-ordination or balance.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.