Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi

We stayed at these apartments about 2 years ago. They are at the end of the main road which runs from Benalmadena to Fuengirola.

The apartments are really nicely furnished and included most of the facilities you would expect for a timeshare complex. They have the much needed aircon, (although this will, not be required in February).

They are situated right on a small beach but still with easy reaching distance to all the facilities of Benalmadena. A taxi would be required to get to the main Benalmadena harbour, but they are in plentiful supply outside the complex.

The pool areas are very large and the complex has many facilities including two restaurants and a nightclub.

We went in July and it was absolutely packed! However in Feb I would think that it would be much quieter?

We really enjoyed it here as the apartments are really nice and right on the beach front. We would definitely book again as they are one of the few complexes that RCI offer with aircon.

I cannot give you any info on the weather this time of year, but I am sure you will be very happy with your accomodation.

Regards
Ann
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.