Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
I can't help with room/block recommendations but maybe you'll find suggestions in REVIEWS ;)
Just been to the Mambo - which area would suit you? we were room 1501 - about midway between the pool and the back of the resort. (only approx 200m from reception) there are some blocks right behind the pool bar that lead directly on to the beach - i think they were 2100's or 2200's??
Thanks for that, I will keep those in mind!

P.s Did you have a good holiday????

Jan
hi,

just thought i would add my 2 pennies worth,
great hotel, great holiday, we loved it, it is a lovely clean place with great food and lovely people, the entertainment is a hilarity whilst intoxicated, and toe-curlingly bad when sober...but it is great none the less...just remember you are on holiday...so enjoy!!!

x
Have a great holiday! We stayed next door in the Merengue and had one of our best holidays ever. The entertainment in the Merengue is well worth a visit, this seemed to be where the guests of all 3 hotels came for the ents. Had some lovely meals in the Mambo restaurant and spent a few days around their 2 pools. Have Fun :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.