Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Thankyou Stewart, much appreciate the reply.

Yes our destination is Reus, or so it says on the e-ticket anyway. Got myself in a bit of a tizzy for a minute there :D

Sam
I went with Ryanair in april, as i was going Barcelona.

Basically when you get off the plane collect your baggage and then go to the Ryanair desk. Just ask for a return bus ticket to Barcleona. Its about 18 euros return. The bus is just outside the door, get on and its about 1hour to Barcelona, where you are dropped off at the bus station in Barcelona centre, then just get a taxi to where your going. There is always a bus waiting when a Rynanir flight lands.

On the return, just get to the bus station a bus back. The buses run quite regularly, but obviously just time them so you dont rush.

Honestly it was quite painless, think we paid £65 return flights and then 18euros, so you cant grumble at that.

We just rung Ryanair up and asked them, and was told the above, and true enough it was.....

Its a little bit of hassle but cheap enough. Be warned if you go with easyjet its still 20 mins in a taxi into barcelona......
:?
Arty cow .If you book a flight to Girona, thats where it lands. If you don't know Girona is a city it's hardly the fault of Ryanair.

You didn't do the research, and you were lazy. Thats it.
And what is the point of dragging up a two year old topic in order to throw insults across. :roll:

Better lock this one :wink:

MarkJ HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.