General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
safes
6 Posts
safe on the whole are safe you will find that at times the will be robed and this can happen anywhere, just remember most theif's are opportunistic so the want to be in and out quickly therefore leaving cash and valuables around or in draws or even your case is far more vulnerable,

wizard
for what it's worth the only secure way for you to store your valuables will be in the hotel / room safe, as any thing else is just a risk.

i.e. if you lose any valuables or money that weren't secuerly stored in a safety deposit box you are unlikely to be able to make a claim on your insurance.
thanks for the replys.i suppose your right.they are more safe in a safety deposit box rather than just lying around in my case.
Just one point everyone - don't keep your receipt for the safe actually in the safe, as this is,effectively, your insurance policy.Far better to keep it on your person - it's only a piece of paper and won't take up any room.
Everything of value goes in our safe, we also get travellers chqs as they can be replaced if stolen. My boyf carrys the receipt in a little clip wallet that clips to his shorts. Great little invention that is!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.