Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi Neil ... for info about travel from Salou to Barcelona, this topic may be worth a look:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=56644

David :wave
Very easy to get to Barcelona on the train. I think it took about 1.5 hours and was cheap. Once in Barcelona, if you haven't been before, it is worth getting the Hop On Hop Off bus which picks up at the train station.

luci :wave
All your info is here

Not enough posts to make the link. Just google renfe barcelona salou.

Its a very pleasant journey as long as the train isn t crowded.

Just a word of warning..... and I dont want to put you off Barcelona, cos its a wonderful place to visit.

There are a lot of pickpockets at the main stations in Barcelona..... so make sure your money is in a safe place on your person.

Dont keep it in an outside pocket or in your shorts.

:)
hi Niel...I went Salou for about 10yrs.....and liked to get out and about too....the buses are great and cheap....I went all over the place.....just look on the front of the bus and it tells you where its going .....I am not as confident on the train....and used the bus to barcelona as well....tweetie
hi. check out website busplana. they have all the trips from the local bus company
paul
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.