Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
A/C
The First Choice brochure and various other travel agents claim all rooms and Apts have Air con,I hope so we have booked for mid June on the strength of their claims :?:
same here.....air con is really important for us.....its the only way i can get a goods nights sleep
If I find out I'll let you know,when are you going ?

Neale
We have reviews of this accommodation HERE
Hi

Does anybody know if it is possible to upgrade from self catering or half board to all inclusive when you arrive at this hotel and how much it costs.

Or would we have to book it as all inclusive in the UK

Thanks
Hello everyone, Please can anyone advise me how far this hotel is from the airport allowing for possibly dropping people off on route.

Also is there a tobacos within a reasonable distance?

I am asking for some friends.

Any Info gratefully received

Thank you in advance

Sue :)
Sue

Its about 30 - 40 mins depending if you have a drop off. Most will make one stop at Cala en Porter.

There's a tobacconist which opened around last June in the middle of the main resort of Son Bou near the shops and medical centre. This is about 10 mins walk down a fair hill from this hotel.
Thank you Siftersam, I will pass the information on to my friends.

Hi Please can anyone tell me if this hotel has a cigarette machine.

Thank You

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.