Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
I was there late July and NO it certainly does not merit a mention on holidays from hell i was the same as you before i went after i had realised it had been on a few years ago but we found it to be excellent value for money see my review on the hotels section
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/
there is a lot of reviews and all the most recent at the top are good hope this helps if any other questions please post but you will enjoy
graham
8) Hi
We are going here tommorrow. Has anyone just come back? Can you tell me the best and the worstthings about it? Much appreciated!!!!
i went to this hotel and it was the worse holiday i had ever been on
Came back from this hotel last Saturday, and couldn't fault it really. The food was good and always hot, and getting served was a piece of cake as there were always plenty of bar staff on, and very friendly they were too. The only downside, i guess was that it was a 10 minute walk to the beach, but there were frequent buses, and a mini train from right outside that took you there free of charge. I'll put up a full review ASAP.
i went to this hotel and it was the worse holiday i had ever been on

...would be nice to qualify this statement :!:
can anyone tell me what there is to do in / around santa susanna?

esp for kids / families

also how long is the transfer from airport to the resort?

we will most probably hire a car ,is this a good idea? is parking ok and any companies you can recommend

TIA

Rach
Can anyone tell me what the hotel rules are for smoking in the Santa Susanna Hotel,also within the resort.We are going on the 27th June and meeting up with friends who enjoy a ciggy.
Thanks to all who reply. :lol:
Anyone know the e-mail address of Santa Susanna Club Resort in Santa Susanna, Costa Brava. :?:
The only reason this hotel appeared on holidays from hell was due to its location as it is set beside a busy road and the usual safety issues surfaced.
It used to be the heidelberg and is a good 15minutes walk to the beach but it does do all-inclusive very cheaply and is next door to a huge Carfours hyper market which is so handy for all those essentials,including the cheapest beer deal,3x1 litre bottles of cruszampo for 2euros for example
when i last was there.
All in all the hotel does what it says on the tin.
Also I found the resort of Santa sussana\malgrat to be quiet but with enough to keep you occupied,although the beach can only be approached through an underpass,but Calella isnt too far away nor is llorret,but i would give Pineda a miss as its dead dull.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.