Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
i don't know what address you used, but this hotel is part of the HTOP chain and you could try
online@htophotels.com

if it is just a query you have, not a booking.
i may be able to get you another address tomorrow when i am at work.
Thanks very much I'll try this one but if you should happen to find another one I'd be grateful!! No its not a booking, I've booked already and just want to ask if the rooms could be as close together as possible.

Many thanks for your help.
the previous e-mail address was to their head office, but you could also try
reservas.santasusannaresort@htophotels.com

i find that if you ask in Spanish, google translate is handy for this, you may get a better reply

please let us know what address replied to you, if you do get a response.
Hi,

Many thanks for your help. I have e-mailed them so will let you know if you do get a response. I did write the other e-mails in spanish but didn't have a response.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks again
Hi again,

I was just having a look on the web and not sure that we are actually talking about the same hotel lol The hotel I am talking about is www santasusannaresort com/uk/ is this the same???? I have used the contact button on this website but not received a reply.
Many thanks for all your help.
sorry for messing you about.
i had it in my head for some reason that that particular hotel was now an HTOP one. :duh
it's not one i have ever stayed at as it is too far from the nightlife for me, so i will settle for the planamar in malgrat next month.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.