Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Looks like a very interesting website, but unless I have read the details incorrectley, it would appear that you can only dowload the program if you have a Broadband connection, which I cannot yet get in my area.

Looks like a good site thought, thanks for the info, shame I can't make use of it :cry:
Hi Mike,

Thanks for info. Just had a look. Can make out a few places.

Lizzie.
Hi Mike,

Have just found Mundomar and the Cross.

It took me ages to pinpoint them. :hmmm
Wish it showed a bit more of Beni!!

Lizzie.
Hopefully it will be updated to cover all of beni

When I first downloaded the prog my house was not available
but now it is.
Its great how you can zoom in right down but of course as you get
very close the detail goes.
Have you tried using the slider to the right of the zoom to alter the angle
Hi Mike, Have just been on the site again, and have been tilting to change the angle, its really good. I had already found my house last week, but the view looks at least 5 years old as there have been quite a few houses been built in the area I live. I wonder how old the Beni view is? I dont think its too old as some of the new buildings up to get Cross are on it.

Lizzie.
What is the name of the program from google earth? The views I have of Beni are very blurred :?

Sandie
Hi Sandie, You will only be able to see the Rincon area. :(

Lizzie
Help :? :? I've downloaded Google earth but now need some instructions.
I've had a look at Newcastle (don't know why) but don't seem to be able to get Benidorm please could anyone advise me step by step.

Many Thanks

Sue :) :)
Hi Sue
If you type benidorm spain into the white box at the top lefthand side
it will take you there.
The image that you will get will be blurred because google have not made all
of benidorm visible at the moment.
If you use the up down left right keys you can move about or place the
curser over the map and pressing the left mouse key drag the map across.
If you drag the map to the left you will get to the part of benidorm visible
i.e the bottom end of the rincon were the dalmatas and tropicana hotels are
Use the zoom slider the one to the left of the arrows to zoom in or out
Have fun
Hi Mike, thanks for that, I typed in Benidorm but keep getting texas, Arazona and all the places around that area. I must bve really thick. :( :(

Sue
Hi Mike, I've found it now, don't know what was happening before, I was only putting in Benidorm and not Benidorm Spain. It's really blurred though, can't make anything out so any tips on making it clearer gratefully received.

Thanks Sue :) :)
It's fantastic, I've just located a really clear view of my house. The dog was sat in the garden :lol: :lol: (only joking about that bit) Seriously though, it's amazing. Thank you for bringing this site to our attention.

Sue
At the moment there is only a small corner of benidorm available.
Its at the far end of the Levante beach were mc donalds and burger king are.
It starts blurring around the Triangle pub
However the view out of benidorm going past Benidorm Palace can be seen.
As can Alicante airport, you can follow the motorway towards benidorm.
Hi Sue, When it stops at Beni, zoom out till you can see the beach, and then go to Rincon end, and zoom in.

Lizzie.
Woah, :P
this is brilliant. I can see the Flamingo oasis where we are staying this year.
I think it needs updating though, as we stayed in the Regente last year and the pool was curvy, it's still square on google.
Hi Cazz, my hubby was relocated to a new building 2 years ago and on Google it is still a building site.

Hi Sue,
I've heard if you buy the complete installation it's all updated regularly.
Wouldn't mind seeing all of Benidorm though. :)
Hi Cazz, yeh I think that I've heard that too but is it not a subscription rather than a one off purchase?

Sue :)
I have Broadband now, and I have found Benidorm. I've found Mundomar and Aqualandia, but I cannot see the Motorway from Beni to the Airport.....but I'm sure I will if I keep looking.

Its a pity that most of Benidorm is blurred, it would be great fun trying to pick out all the Hotels I have stayed in.

Its a very good program, even if it is somewhat limited. I've noticed that most of the Northern parts of the UK are very blurred, when when you move down south you get more detail.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.