Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
where do you want to send it and whats the weight . lemme know. i might be able to arrange soeone bring it hands by the end of the month.
Cheers
Hi Its to go from newcastle to Calengute
10 kgs
32 x 43 x 92cm's

It can be taken instead of a case supposedly but obviously we need to have a case.
Try UPS , they ship to and from Goa, and you can get a quote on line
10 Kgs will be a little difficult honestly.
sorry.
My GF will be in london on 26th Nov and 27th Nov and then after staying for 2 days in paris they return. thought she might bring it along with her and then i could have posted it there or something.
i'll try to check with her.
Cheers
yes mate rather large :shock:
cheers.

tried UPS, too pricy :(
it will be possible if you would be able to get it to london. my girl friend would stay at kensington london. so if you are able drop it there between 25th and 26th nov then she will get it with her and i can post it from here to calangute on the 1st Dec by local speed post. if you are comfortable with that.

Cheers
karan
surfstak and karan
from hts viewpoint we can not encourage one member carrying a package for another one. Please remember Surfstak and Karan- you do not know each other, you have only communicated via the internet. To be on the safe side, never offer to carry anything for someone else or ask someone unknown to take a parcel for you. 99% of the time it will be quite innocent but you cannot assume this.
I have absolutely no reason to think there is anything at all sinister in this exchange but the internet can be quite a dangerous place. Part of my mods duties is to make sure that members do not give out personal info such as addresses and phone numbers for all to see and to watch for potential problem situations.
I had been going to remove the offer and to pm the two members involved but thought it was worth leaving as a reminder to everyone to be safe.

edit
please note that this thread will be removed if either surf or karan pm me and request it.
Of course F not a problem. I must admit kind offer is it is a rather large package such as this would be quite a feat.

thanks K also.

My dad has decided to take it as his 'case' and stuff some of his speedos in there too. :D
no problem S
Cheers to you DAD (he saves the day).
wouldnt happen again fiona
Good result in the end :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.