Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
sea in Kenya
3 Posts
Have been 3 times to Kenya and I would suggest you will not see anything like the marine life in the Maldive except on specific trips - I dive there and it is quite good but didn't rate the snorkeling off north Mombasa beach- have you thought about the red sea
Kazalisa
Had 2 March holidays in Kenya. Both times to Dianni Beach South Mombassa. I find the snorkeling great. Unlike the Caribbean the reef is vibrant loads of fishetc. Plus Kenya is hot in March, we left Gatwick 19th March this year and it was snowing!

Plus we have had 2 fantastic Safaris in March, if you can aford to fly (book locally) to Masa Mara great if not lots offer Tsavo West & Amboaselli for 2,3 or 4 days.

Mombasa has culture try Fort Jesus by night, or if adventerous and brave The Lunatic Express 1st Class.
Dariusdave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.