Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I would not like that its makes my day watching all going on round me on the beach I for one would miss them ....colleen
A turf war between the Tourist Police and the Tourist Director.

The bribes will now just go to a different department.

Nothing will actually change on the beach.

Papa
Oh what a great tourism idea............let's make the beach less interesting then the tourists will stay by their hotel pools. :think

They underestimate us at their peril :tup

Fizz

ps - even the RP is interesting - that hasn't discouraged us :)
Some of the best entertainment last year was watching the hawkers etc dodging the security man that the shack owners had hired.
Overall, I think I would miss the hawkers, I quite enjoy a bit of banter with them, but seeing all the previous grand ideas in Goa I doubt that this will come to fruit anyway :)
Is there any truth in the rumour that the new tourist police chief is known as
Gizha Bacandar, and his right hand man is Gerupta Sumfidlin.... :rofl :rofl
cheers Keith
Wish we could go back to the days before watersports. The bikes mainly!!
I agree with goangirl - the watersports to me are the only real change for the worse in the last 10 years. They really disturb the peace and tranquility whereas the beach sellers have always been part of the fun.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.