Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Getting information out of Shearings seems to be a recurring theme, the same thing cropped up in query about disabled travellers last year. In that case it turned out that the holiday was excellent but their marketing didn't do themselves any favours.

Assuming there is only one MV Virginia try this link http://www.transriverline.nl/ships.html for the company, there is another link in the middle of the page to a slightly more detailed brochure about the ship.
Hi Steve

Thank you so much for your help. I looked at the site you gave me and I at least have a fair idea of what a twin cabin is like (though this one is probably a 'posh' one!). As you say, they do themselves no favours by being so clueless about their product.

Thank you also to the administrators of this site. It must be one of the best. The members are always so warm, friendly and helpful. :thanks

Jael
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.