Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Shearings
5 Posts
My parents went to Austria with Shearings- although I don't think it was that exact tour. They love going with Shearings and it was one of their favourite holidays.
Hi Fiona. Thanks for your reply. Alan.
Fonz21

What do you want to know about the tour , other than what Fiona has just told you? My parents also went on a few Shearings coach holidays though many years ago., as far as I can remember they enjoyed them. They did complain a couple of times about long waits at pick up points but that may have improved now.

I don't live far from the Austrian border and have visited the area where Pertisau is located. If you have any questions about staying in Austria I might be able to help.
Hi Judith. Many thanks for your reply, i just wanted any info on the overnighter in Liege what are the trips like.Again many thanks. Alan.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.