Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Shopping
6 Posts
Hiya! There are lots of material shops in Arrecife, El Kilo and Casa to name just two of many. On the main dual carriageway into Arrecife there is also El Cid, plus of course Ikea on the Costa Teguise side of Arrecife! You can have fun searching the backstreets of Arrecife to find others :)

You are right, the market is probably the best place to buy a large tablecloth, though there is a shop in Puerto del Carmen that sells large ones too, no idea of prices though

HTH :cheers
Thank you for your reply. I suspect Ikea will have the same fabrics as here but I will certainly search out the other 2. I didn't spot any last time I was out there and didn't know whether they existed they are hard enough to find in parts of the UK! thanks again
Just a thought. If you find Casa, the shop has two floors, and all the material is on the lower floor. It will depend on which street you enter Casa from, as to which floor you find yourself on first :D There are heaps of other shops in Arrecife selling material too :D
Thank you mad Sue I really appreciate your help.
:) Glad to help. In fact, I thought of you tonight, as I passed the tablecloth shop in Puerto del Carmen :) I was in a hurry, so couldn't go in to ask about prices, sorry about that.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.