Heathrow Airport

For everything related to Heathrow airport
Shopping!!
5 Posts
Every time I've been to T5 we've been on a reward flight in First , so it's through the million pound door and I don't leave until going to the gate for dept , for me shopping is trivial when there is Laurent Perrier and eggs benedict to consume !! We don't even look around the shops at Gatwick either , luckily the wife can buy from the shops there and gets discount too , she got a good price on a Nikon camera from dixons and usually buys the Xmas staples of baileys and Ferraro rocher ! I think most of the shops are for tourists benefit rather than UK travellers , and also they do have to pay sky high rents so hence the reason why upmarket expensive shops more than run of the mill high street the main exception being boots and WHS .
You do know that the millionaire door has now gone? :(
Oh yes there's a new first and gold only entrance with its own security lane , after the checkin area , I think it arrives in the first lounge area and then you go along to the Concorde room entrance just past the spa , there is a walkway from checkin to the first lounge and there will be some shops there , though I doubt boots or smiths !!
I cant use that as we are connecting at Heathrow. So now my OH has the pain of walking past heaps of shops to get to the lounge!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.