Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi there are boat trips to corfu town. In the main strip in Sidari are booking agents, these are alot cheaper tha with reps at hotel. These booking agents also have many other trips as well, again these are cheeper than with reps. We are going to Sidari for the fourth time this May, we love it staying at Sidari Village. We usualy hire a car for a few days, roads are not the best, but if you take your time it's o k. It also works out cheaper if you are afamily or there are a few of you. Hope tis is of some help BILL
Hi Bill

thanks for the advice, we are two families of four going in August and we hope to get about and see some of the island, so we may hire a couple of cars or eight seater for a few days.
thanks again
yes you can book trips at the excursion shops on the main strip in sidar, they do have quit a few trips on offer ,including one up to the mountains. we did this a year ago and it was a fantastic view. also you could walk to sunset beach again this is lovley when you go to watch the sun set.
HI bill here again. I always use Dimitra & Manos rent a car. They also do airport transfers. Thi year they are charging me 45 euros each way for 4 of us. The car hire is good, and includes all insurance. I contacted them by fax a few weeks ago and they telephoned me back a few days latter. I dont think that they are at their office as it's to early but here is their fax and telephone number; 0030 26630 95889 The person to speek to is VIMITRA she speeks good english and is very helpful. Tel her that Bill Williams recomended her to you. BILL
Hi Bill
Thanks again for the advice, really looking forward to going to Sidari. Its over 20 years since I was last in Corfu so I dare say things have changed. Have sent you a pm, hope you don't mind.

thanks
Oh yes Beachcomber you will certainly see lots of changes to Corfu!!! :sun2
Going back to sidari on 22nd August for two weeks, love it there, loads of trips to book, as above, try on the strip, boat trips are so much cheaper than with your reps or they do a coach pick up as well, about 11.00am i think to corfu town, two different times they do, loads of trips to go on.

We love sidari, been there two years on the trot now, this is our third year, where are you staying?

tina
Hi Teena

We are staying at the Petrakis apartments, think they are on the main road into Sidari near the go-kart track :yikes I am sure we will not notice the noise after a few cocktails :cheers We go at the end of July and are really looking forward to it. Will take your advice and book with one of the companies in the town.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.