Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi,

going to paste a section of my reply from another siesta question.

I love siesta, the coaches are comfortable with films to watch good rest breaks and choice of music through the free headphones.

You may change coach at leicester forest, we did and then we went on to the eurotunnel for a 4pm crossing, when we got to northern spain the next morning there was another change for people going to costa brava, we stayed on the coach to the cye, Its nice to know your luggage is with you on your journey.

Food on the coach is ok, cheap and choice of hot or cold, sandwiches, hot dogs, burgers, tea, coffee or soft drinks also beer once outside the uk.

I have been twice with siesta and never had any problems.

Never stopped at sanguli only at the cye apartments (highly recommend)

Going back in october by plane and will probably go with siesta again next august (you can book now for next year already)

Have a good trip,

Simon
Hi :cheers We have a thread running on Siesta holidays so to avoid duplication I'll lock this topic in order to keep all the information together.

Siesta Holidays topic is here http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=132484
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.