Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
snorkeling
5 Posts
We got everything we needed out there it was really cheap so we were not to fussed leaving it behind when we came home :cheers
I think its best to take masks with you as you can have a good try on of them and make sure they are a good fit, dont leak etc, but if you are short on space get the fins out there.
Definitely take your own masks and snorkles..hygiene reasons more than anything else. As you will only be snorkelling, you dont need any all singing all dancing fins for the kids and they are dirt cheap out there..you will be able to buy a pair and just leave them at the hotel if you are worried about the baggage...

one tip though, if you are buying "pool fins" for the kids, get them to wear like a pair of trainer socks or something with them...easier on the feet in salt water. Saves blistering.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.