Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi,

My boyfriend and I are really into snorkelling and found Kefalonia to be really good - lots of quiet, still, clear bays. We stayed in Lassi and spent most days at Antonio Beach - which was perfect.

We're off to Skiathos in 2 weeks time but can do some scuba this time as well as we did the PADI course here last year.
There are some fantastic snorkelling sites round the Pelion penninsular, plenty of rocks and loads to explore
Lindos, Rhodes is a gorgeous resort. Main beach and Pallas beach get very busy during the day but St Pauls Bay on the other side of the village is much quieter and quite rocky so excellent for snorkelling.
Not Halkidiki - we were very disappointed with the visability when we went a couple of years ago.
I'd second the suggestion of Kefalonia - we went last year and had some good experiences. We hired a boat and found some interesting coves around Agia Efimia where we stayed.

Dawn
Thanks for all the info guys, I think it will probably be Kefalonia, I've heard good reports about it before. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.