Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Where is your report MerseyGull?
Merseygull's and other reviews may be read by Clicking Here
we used to "sal rossa" pool in playa dan bossa, (great breakfasts by the way) staff very freindly, just walk round on the beach as this hotel is prtically on the beach itself, or you could go to the water park, don't book through your rep for anything (thomsons) you will get ripped off, cheaper to by the water park tickets from reception in the mira mola, beware you have to pay for the sun loungers in the water park after you have paid your ticket price aswell,
chivas.... not long now is it.... wonder if you are looking forward to it as much as we are! hope to catch up with you after so we can compare notes! :ghug
Yeah only 3 and a bit weeks for us! Counting down the days!
btw if you have any spare beers when you leave could you hide them down that hatch by the pool for me? ;)
At least then if I fall down I'll have something to drink! :)
ah bless ya! of course i will... i will even leave them in the ice box, so they are nice and cold :glynis
what time do you land? im all packed and ready to go :smokin :... 16 days and counting, when theres only 3 days left, we will be counting down the hours! 8)
we land at about 6:35 pm so I'm guessing we'll be at the hotel about 8PM!

Check in then out for a nice drink somewhere! :glynis
i think i will have probably left by the time that you get there :( as im sure our flight back is at 7pm.... not been there yet, but already i dont wanna come back home! :x so much looking forward to it.... oh well never mind, will have all the memories, hopefully all good! just dreading that big hole by the pool, with my grandbairns! :shock:
what a brilliant time we had, perhaps it was to do with the time of year we went, but we all loved the holiday, and hotel.... would defo go back.... i feel as if i have done a lot of worrying for nothing! :P
Glad to hear you had a great time!1 how about a report??

:)

ATB,J.
have posted my review... not a bad word to say about the place!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.