Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Not sure if you are aware that Pplaya Paraiso is about 15 Kms from Playa de Las Americas and is not exactly the hub of night life. There are a few pictures in the Gallery which you will find here These were taken a while ago and things may have changed so hopefully you will get some replies regarding bars etc.
thanks for that,

do yoy know the cost approx in a cab to/from las americas, the hotel i'm staying in has afree bus in, but obviosly not ay silly o'clock when i would want to return.

thanks
No I'm sorry can't help you with the cab fares from Playa Paraiso to Las Americas as I usually have a hire car during the holiday.

Perhaps one of the residents can help you with this.
Hi Robins
There was a discussion earlier about Playa Paraiso, the last date entry for it was January the 5th, - its now on page 4, it mentions some of the pubs nearby.
Britannia bar is good, especially if you want to watch the football!
Which hotel are you staying in?
Hope you have a great time!
Debs :)
thanks debs,

i'm staying at the fiesta oasis, i've read your comments and they give me hope. i have read a massive range of reviews from the really terrible to "the best hotel we've ever stayed in". so yours has given me a more balanced view.

i'm going out 1st week of may so its not long

any ideas for touristy type stuff

Robins
You can read our resort reports for this area by Clicking Here
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.