Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I feel so sick reading this report, over 140 dead, little children, I think of us all going on holidays, excited, with our children and loved ones, unaware that in a few seconds it would all be over. And of course not to forget the crew, who will have loved ones at home too. So so sad. I just hope for those unlucky not to survive, it was over very quickly and without suffering.
Well said Gary.... Such awful news!!
Denny
I know what you mean. I'm in the middle of packing as I fly out tomorrow, just spoken to my mum whose reminded me I must let them know I've landed OK. Maybe she's justified in her worrying.

As you say, hopefully it was quick and no-one on board suffered, unfortunately we can't say the same for their families who must be out of their minds with either grief or shock. I can't imagine what they must be going through.
my condolence's go out to all involved in this tradegy, it's so sad to hear about things like this
My thoughts to all involved

As you may notice there is something familiar of my username, I used to work for Spanair in the late 90s. A wonderful airline which has hit internal turbulence of late but I wish the best to all my former colleagues in the hard challenges they will no doubt face over the coming time
I've felt sick too, since I heard this afternoon. Spanair is the airline of my choice off this island. My thoughts are with the families
Terrible, terrible news, :cry: my heart goes out to the Spanish people and I send my sincere condolences.

What a sorry reflection on society and this flights forum, when only a few posters can tear themselves away from their petty concerns about their forthcoming flight to express/post their condolences to the people involved in this tragedy.

There for the grace of God, go I"¦.and you !

Sanjiiiiiiiii
What tragedy, I do hope they did not suffer. Makes you realise how precious life is. CBG
My heart goes out to all those families. x
What a tragedy, my thoughts are with all the families at this horrible time :(
r.i.p,enjoy yourselfs while you can ,you never know whats around the corner
May they all Rest In Peace, sincere condolences to the loved ones of those who perished. Linda x
Hope it's ok to post this. I'm a Christian and have a heart for reaching out to people through prayer.

Madrid

Lord I bring before you all who have been affected by the tragic plane crash in Madrid.
Be with the families and friends of those who were killed, let them feel your presence to comfort and guide them through the days, weeks and months ahead.
Be with the resue workers as they deal with the aftermath of the crash.
I pray for those who are investigating, that they will be led to the clues as to what caused the tragedy.
I also pray for you to be with the survivors that their physical injuries will be healed, be with them as they deal with the emotional trauma as well.
I especially pray for the children who survived the crash, but their parents were killed.
I ask this in Your name

Sorry if this offends anyone.
Sorry if this offends anyone.

It's beautiful and so heartfelt.
If you believe there is a God, then it shouldn't offend anyone because regardless of your religion, there is only ONE God.

sanji
Cate,
posting that prayer was so thoughtful of you. I hope it gives strength to anyone affected that reads it.
I also offer my condolences to everyone involved.
It's something that we all pray will never happen to us.
Thoughts and prayers to all those affected by this awful tragedy.
God bless you all.
Very sorry to hear of the accident. my thoughts with all involved.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.