General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Spots!
7 Posts
My sister gets that on her chest when she's been in the sun too much, its not heat rash but an allergic reaction. She has to take really strong antihystamines (sorry about the spelling) with her on holiday now. It has lasted for weeks before and looks a bit nasty!! Hope it goes soon. :lol:
Thanks for you reply Nikki. Don't think it's the sun as non exposed parts were affected!!!! Spots slowly disappearing now but my legs look terrible - no shorts for me for a while! Off to Majorca to visit family next week so will experiment with sun exposure in the interest of science 8) 8) 8)
Sounds like prickly heat...
Have a great holiday and I hope the itching stops soon!!
sounds like prickley heat use plenty of a aftersun cream and take antyhistameen pills
Just back from 2 week cruise and my daughter has the same.I put it down to acne from blocked pores and suntan lotion because it's on her chest and back. I don't know if yours is the same.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.