Hi guys,
Please can you help me, me and my partner are going on honeymoon in may

7 nts sri lanka
7 nts maldives
4 nts dubai

Anyway we were looking at staying in negombo as we didnt really want too long of a transfer from the airport.

Does negombo sound like a good idea or can any of you suggest anywhere else to stay thats maybe nicer?

We want to preferably be on the beach, but also be closeish to town so we can pop out for bit to eat, bit of shopping few drinks etc.

We were looking at the browns beach hotel, as we got offered quite a good deal? Any opinions? Also wot would be the approx transfer cost from the airport to this hotel?

Unless any of you know any good deals at the Jetwing beach hotel as my partner liked the look of this?

Also any suggestions on trips? We would like to do the elephant orphange, wot price would be looking at with a taxi driver for the day, to take us there and back and maybe stop off one or two other places?

Sorry for all the questions, just want to have a great time, and i have very limited knowledge on Sri Lanka, it just seemed a good place to team with dubai and the maldives to extend our honeymoon and also vary things a little.

Many thanks in advance.

Sweet xx :cheers